Friday, November 29, 2013

Back to Writing

I know that it's been a long time since I've written here, but I'm committing to starting again.

Updates:

Our chicks are chickens--5 (minus 1 to the coyotes) hens and 1 rooster (who is having major identity issues due to our thinking he was a she until it became apparent that she was a he).

Girls:

Our oldest started public kindergarten this fall. Mommy took a deep breath and believed that she would be okay. And, you know what? She is thriving!

Our youngest began preschool, and with lots of sick days, is still doing very well. And, I'm feeling kind of like a SAHM...though I do work Monday through Friday in a great Christian after school program where my oldest spends her afternoons.

Hubby and I are learning to make a new normal, 10 years into our marriage, and after many bumps and setbacks. Each day is new.

I'm planning on sharing cooking and baking recipes I'm trying, ways to pare down and simplify a budget and just our day-to-day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment